Services by County
Sometimes it’s hard to know where to turn when you or your family need help. Goodwill offers the following services to people in West Central Florida. Click the blue links for more information. For services other than those offered by Goodwill, please contact 2-1-1 referral services or United Way for your area.
- Goodwill’s Freedom Village and Heritage Oaks apartment communities (3) house people with low incomes who have disabilities or are age 62 or older.
- Life Skills Development programs (4) – Training program that enables people with developmental disabilities to obtain job skills in preparation for community employment and achieve greater independence.
- Job Connection Center – Free job services and training for anyone who needs employment assistance.
- Supported Employment – Job placement and job coaching that enables people with disabilities to work for community employers.
- Work experience for teens with disabilities.
- Goodwill Temporary Staffing agency.
- Early childhood literacy program for children from low-income families.
- JET Program – paid job training for ESE high school students
- Training opportunities for special education students in Goodwill retail stores.
- 5 Goodwill retail stores (St. Petersburg (2), Oldsmar, Clearwater and Largo) and 1 outlet store in St. Petersburg.
Citrus and Levy Counties