Become a Goodwill Ambassador!
Goodwill Ambassadors during a “pinning” ceremony.
Click HERE for the Ambassador Application
At Goodwill, we love to spread the word about the good work we do. But we need your help! That’s why we’ve started the Ambassadors Program, a unique opportunity for people to get to know and understand the Goodwill mission and then take that knowledge out to the community. Our Ambassadors are involved in meaningful community outreach, fundraising and fun networking.
If you’re looking for ways to give back to the community, develop advocacy skills, practice public speaking, or meet like-minded business, government and social service leaders in our community, the Ambassadors Program may be for you. If you’re considering future service on the Goodwill-Suncoast Board of Directors, it’s an excellent introduction to our business model.
Ambassadors activities may include:
- Participation in planning and execution of fundraising and “friend”-raising events to benefit Goodwill’s programs and services
- Serving as a representative of Goodwill at Ambassadors recruiting and networking events
- Hosting lunch n’ learns or evening networking events with your company, your social group, or your personal friends and family
- Directing volunteer opportunities within the Goodwill network of programs and services
- Supporting future Ambassadors training and orientation programs
For more information, please contact Jim Williams, Vice President for Fund Development, at (888) 279-1988 Ext. 1050, or email email@example.com.
To apply to become a Goodwill Ambassador, Click Here and complete the Ambassador Application