At Goodwill Industries-Suncoast we care about the people we serve, and we care about the people we employ. We are a vibrant, innovative place to work, where employees are valued for their talents. Goodwill-Suncoast is one of the largest community-based organizations in the United States, serving 10 counties in Florida. Read what our employees say about us HERE
Full-time employees are eligible for:
- Paid vacation, holidays, personal days and sick leave
- Comprehensive medical and dental, life and long-term and short-term disability insurance; supplemental and spouse life insurance
- Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Direct deposit, savings bonds, credit union membership, matching retirement savings plan, and recognition and incentive programs
- Opportunities for professional development through our exemplary training programs
- Wellness program
We invite you to explore our current employment opportunities and apply for a position with us today! Should you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please call our Human Resources department between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday at 727-523-1512.
To apply, click the application link under the position and complete our Employment Application. Please complete the Voluntary Self Identification form that is part of your Employment Application. If you do not wish to self-identify, please complete the form and check the “I do not wish to Self-Identify” box. Adobe reader is required to view job descriptions. Visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to get the latest version.
Applying in Person
- Corrections applicants are to apply at TBCCC, 10596 Gandy Blvd., St. Petersburg, FL 33702.
- Retail store applicants are to apply at the specified store location.
- All other applicants are to apply at Human Resources, Clearwater Center, 16432 US 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33764.
You may also call 727-608-2661 to hear a list of our current employment opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.