2351 Alderman Rd.
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
TTY: (727) 579-1068
Goodwill’s Heritage Oaks of Palm Harbor is our largest living facility, with 94 one-bedroom apartments. It is designed specifically for people who are at least 62 years old with limited incomes.
Heritage Oaks is located in a pleasant residential area adjacent to shopping and restaurants. A community room is also on site.
Goodwill’s apartment communities offer:
- Full-time Goodwill Service Coordinator to help residents access appropriate community services to meet their needs
- Grab bars in bathrooms
- Doorways without sills
- Automatic doors in common areas
- Emergency pull-cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Counters at appropriate height for wheelchairs in many apartments
- Public transportation within walking distance
This is a smoke-free facility.
Income limits apply. Rent subsidies are made available by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development on a scale based on expenses and income. The HUD formula determines how much rent residents pay.
Applications for apartments are available at each facility. Prospective residents should call the property to check availability or for more information.