Heritage Oaks of Ocala
2820 S.W. 34th St.
Ocala, FL 34474
TTY: (727) 579-1068
Heritage Oaks of Ocala is a 72-unit apartment building with restaurants, shopping and medical facilities nearby.
A welcoming front entrance.
The community’s one-bedroom apartments are designed specifically for people who are at least 62 years old with limited incomes. Residents enjoy a community room, air- conditioned sunroom and expansive grounds.
Goodwill’s apartment communities offer:
Spacious community room
- Full-time Goodwill Service Coordinator to help residents access appropriate community services to meet their needs
- Grab bars in bathrooms
- Doorways without sills
- Automatic doors in common areas
- Emergency pull-cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Counters at appropriate height for wheelchairs in many apartments
- Public transportation within walking distance
This is a smoke-free facility.
Income limits apply. Rent subsidies are made available by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development on a scale based on expenses and income. The HUD formula determines how much rent residents pay.
Applications for apartments are available at each facility. Prospective residents should call the property to check availability or for more information.