5002 S. Bridge St.
Tampa, FL 33611
TTY: (727) 579-1068
Goodwill’s Freedom Village II is located on the Tampa side of the Gandy Bridge with easy access to restaurants, parks and shopping.
The 40-unit apartment building is an architecturally barrier-free facility for people with limited incomes who have disabilities or are at least 62 years old. Freedom Village II offers one- and two-bedroom apartments. The property features an outside deck for cookouts and socializing and a community room.
Goodwill’s apartment communities offer:
- Full-time Goodwill Service Coordinator to help residents access appropriate community services to meet their needs
- Grab bars in bathrooms
- Doorways without sills
- Automatic doors in common areas
- Emergency pull-cords in bathrooms and bedrooms
- Counters at appropriate height for wheelchairs in many apartments
- Public transportation within walking distance
This is a smoke-free facility.
Income limits apply. Rent subsidies are made available by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development on a scale based on expenses and income. The HUD formula determines how much rent residents pay.
Applications for apartments are available at each facility. Prospective residents should call the property to check availability or for more information.