A Fresh New Life Skills Development Program!
Now open & accepting applicants!
My Mobile Market is a "pop-up style market/mobile grocery store" that brings nutritious foods to areas that are underserved and impacted by barriers like food costs, mobility, transportation and language. It is a collaboration between Feeding Tampa Bay and Goodwill-Suncoast that takes job training, food distribution, and the creation of healthy communities to a new level!
We are now accepting referrals to launch the program in Hillsborough County. For more information call, email or fill out the form below.
Our Life Skills Development participants can benefit from:
- Immersion into the Workplace
- Development and Acquisition of competitive, transferrable, and marketable skills
- Resume Enhancement
- Hands on training
- Career Exploration
- Exposure to a multitude of job duties and skills
- Warehouse, Computer, food distribution and customer service
- Small Group Setting
- Lends to greater focus on the needs of the employer and trainee
- Continuous Feedback
- Identifying and confronting barriers
- Bridging Programs
- Focus from facility- based to community inclusion
- Increased Self-Esteem, Confidence, and Independence
- Graduated Learning
- Orientation Checklist
- Skill Building Checklist
- Social Awareness
- Understanding of Non-profits mission statements and objectives
- Food Insecurity awareness ( Hunger 101 )
- Linkage to Vocational Rehabilitation Services
For more information, contact Kathy Roegiers, Director of Life Skills Development, at 727-638-4522 or email email@example.com or fill out the form below.