Donate Your Car to Goodwill
Donate Your Car to Goodwill and Help Others Move Forward!
For more information call toll-free 1-(866) 917-8811.
Vroom Vroom! We see the good under your hood!
Donate your car to Goodwill! Whether you want to donate a car in Tampa, donate a car in St. Petersburg, or donate a car in Pinellas or Hillsborough counties, Goodwill car donations may be the way to go!
When you donate a car to Goodwill it will be sold at one of our monthly car sales. Proceeds from those sales go to support Goodwill’s services that help people with disabilities or other challenges find work. Your donation helps people in West Central Florida.
Contact Goodwill’s Donations Department toll-free at 1-866-917-8811 for information on donating your car.
- We accept all vehicles in all conditions
- We accept all running and non-running vehicles
- We pick up your vehicles for FREE at your convenience – usually 24-72 hours
- We pick up from Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Polk, Hernando, Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Levy and Highlands counties
- Vehicle donations are tax deductible
- We can take cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, boats, motorcycles, pop-up campers, jet skis, golf carts, riding lawn movers and more!
To donate a vehicle to Goodwill-Suncoast the vehicle must be titled and registered in the donor’s name, with no liens. We will accept vehicles with proper lien releases from financial institutions. The vehicle does not have to be registered in order to donate.
Before calling 1-866-917-8811, please have the vehicle title in front of you because it contains all the pertinent information. If possible, have the current mileage of the vehicle. You will receive a donation receipt at the time of your donation. Please take a copy of the donation receipt, your license tags and registration to DMV as soon as possible to de-register the car. Once it is de-registered, call your insurance company to cancel coverage.